Exploring motivation and confidence in taking prescribed medicines in coexisting diseases: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 471–481, February 2014
How to Cite
Williams, A. and Manias, E. (2014), Exploring motivation and confidence in taking prescribed medicines in coexisting diseases: a qualitative study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 471–481. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12171
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Australian Research Council Linkage Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: LP0774989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.