Symptom self-management strategies in patients with non-metastatic prostate cancer
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 440–449, February 2014
How to Cite
Hsiao, C.-P., Moore, I. M., Insel, K. C. and Merkle, C. J. (2014), Symptom self-management strategies in patients with non-metastatic prostate cancer. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 440–449. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12178
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Beta Mu Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Yuma Friends of Arizona Health Sciences Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.