Patient dignity and safety
Nurses' discharge planning and risk assessment: behaviours, understanding and barriers
Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 15-16, pages 2338–2346, August 2013
How to Cite
Graham, J., Gallagher, R. and Bothe, J. (2013), Nurses' discharge planning and risk assessment: behaviours, understanding and barriers. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2338–2346. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12179
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!