Contraception and choices
Women's attitudes towards mechanisms of action of birth control methods: a cross-sectional study in five European countries
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 21-22, pages 3006–3015, November 2013
How to Cite
Lopez-del Burgo, C., Mikolajczyk, R. T., Osorio, A., Errasti, T. and de Irala, J. (2013), Women's attitudes towards mechanisms of action of birth control methods: a cross-sectional study in five European countries. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3006–3015. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12180
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Institute of Family Sciences, University of Navarra.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.