Health care for adolescents and young people
Effective nursing care of adolescents with anorexia nervosa: a consumer perspective
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 13-14, pages 2020–2029, July 2013
How to Cite
Zugai, J., Stein-Parbury, J. and Roche, M. (2013), Effective nursing care of adolescents with anorexia nervosa: a consumer perspective. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2020–2029. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12182
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- University of Technology, Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.