Measuring patient participation in surgical treatment decision-making from healthcare professionals' perspective
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 482–491, February 2014
How to Cite
Heggland, L.-H., Mikkelsen, A., Øgaard, T. and Hausken, K. (2014), Measuring patient participation in surgical treatment decision-making from healthcare professionals' perspective. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 482–491. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12184
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.