Communities' knowledge and perceptions of type two diabetes mellitus in Rwanda: a questionnaire survey
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 541–549, February 2014
How to Cite
Mukeshimana, M. M. and Nkosi, Z. Z. (2014), Communities' knowledge and perceptions of type two diabetes mellitus in Rwanda: a questionnaire survey. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 541–549. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12199
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Rwandan Government
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.