Interventions to promote self-care of people with arteriovenous fistula
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
How to Cite
Sousa, C. N., Apóstolo, J. L., Figueiredo, M. H., Martins, M. M. and Dias, V. F. (2013), Interventions to promote self-care of people with arteriovenous fistula. Journal of Clinical Nursing. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12207
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.