Nonpharmacological nursing interventions for the management of patient fatigue: a literature review
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 19-20, pages 2668–2678, October 2013
How to Cite
Patterson, E., Wan, Y. W. T. and Sidani, S. (2013), Nonpharmacological nursing interventions for the management of patient fatigue: a literature review. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2668–2678. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12211
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.