The MM-CGI Cerebral Palsy: modification and pretesting of an instrument to measure anticipatory grief in parents whose child has cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
How to Cite
Al-Gamal, E. and Long, T. (2013), The MM-CGI Cerebral Palsy: modification and pretesting of an instrument to measure anticipatory grief in parents whose child has cerebral palsy. Journal of Clinical Nursing. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12218
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- University of Jordan. Grant Number: 123/2009/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!