Graduating nursing students' basic competence in intensive and critical care nursing
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: ICU Special Section
Volume 23, Issue 5-6, pages 645–653, March 2014
How to Cite
Lakanmaa, R.-L., Suominen, T., Perttilä, J., Ritmala-Castrèn, M., Vahlberg, T. and Leino-Kilpi, H. (2014), Graduating nursing students' basic competence in intensive and critical care nursing. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 645–653. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12244
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Finnish Post-Graduate School in Nursing Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.