Caring for older people
Barriers to information exchange during older patients' transfer: nurses' experiences
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 19-20, pages 2964–2973, October 2013
How to Cite
Olsen, R. M., Østnor, B. H., Enmarker, I. and Hellzén, O. (2013), Barriers to information exchange during older patients' transfer: nurses' experiences. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2964–2973. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12246
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.