Quality of life
Social support, coping strategies and health-related quality of life among primary caregivers of stroke survivors in China
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 15-16, pages 2160–2171, August 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Hu, J., Efird, J. T. and McCoy, T. P. (2013), Social support, coping strategies and health-related quality of life among primary caregivers of stroke survivors in China. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2160–2171. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12251
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.