Maintaining and retaining a healthy workforce
Factors impacting job satisfaction among nurses from a tertiary care centre
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 21-22, pages 3153–3159, November 2013
How to Cite
Kaddourah, B. T., Khalidi, A., Abu-Shaheen, A. K. and Al-Tannir, M. A. (2013), Factors impacting job satisfaction among nurses from a tertiary care centre. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3153–3159. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12261
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.