A Rasch-based dimension of delivery experience: spontaneous vs. medically assisted conception
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 17-18, pages 2404–2416, September 2013
How to Cite
Mannarini, S., Boffo, M., Bertucci, V., Andrisani, A. and Ambrosini, G. (2013), A Rasch-based dimension of delivery experience: spontaneous vs. medically assisted conception. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2404–2416. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12264
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.