Adolescent and female sexuality
Sexual activity and adolescent health risk behaviours amongst high school students in three ethnic Chinese urban populations
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Special issue on Sexual reproduction and health
Volume 22, Issue 23-24, pages 3270–3279, December 2013
How to Cite
Ong, J., Wong, W., Lee, A., Holroyd, E. and Huang, S. Y. (2013), Sexual activity and adolescent health risk behaviours amongst high school students in three ethnic Chinese urban populations. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3270–3279. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12267
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!