Enhancing medication compliance and prescribing practice
The prescribing practices of nurses who care for patients with skin conditions: a questionnaire survey
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 13-14, pages 2064–2076, July 2013
How to Cite
Carey, N., Courtenay, M. and Stenner, K. (2013), The prescribing practices of nurses who care for patients with skin conditions: a questionnaire survey. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2064–2076. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12271
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.