Sexual lives of women with diabetes mellitus (type 2) and impact of culture on solution for problems related to sexual life
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 7-8, pages 995–1004, April 2014
How to Cite
Kaya Erten, Z., Zincir, H., Özkan, F., Selçuk, A. and Elmali, F. (2014), Sexual lives of women with diabetes mellitus (type 2) and impact of culture on solution for problems related to sexual life. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 995–1004. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12273
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.