Developing a framework for nursing handover in the emergency department: an individualised and systematic approach
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 15-16, pages 2233–2243, August 2013
How to Cite
Klim, S., Kelly, A.-M., Kerr, D., Wood, S. and McCann, T. (2013), Developing a framework for nursing handover in the emergency department: an individualised and systematic approach. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2233–2243. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12274
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.