Supporting people with dementia and their carers
Experiences of living with dementia: qualitative content analysis of semi-structured interviews
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 21-22, pages 3032–3041, November 2013
How to Cite
Mazaheri, M., Eriksson, L. E., Heikkilä, K., Nasrabadi, A. N., Ekman, S.-L. and Sunvisson, H. (2013), Experiences of living with dementia: qualitative content analysis of semi-structured interviews. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3032–3041. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12275
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Swedish Institute
- Karolinska Institutet
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.