Effect of ear acupressure on acute postpartum perineal pain: a randomised controlled study
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 7-8, pages 1153–1164, April 2014
How to Cite
Kwan, W. S. and Li, W. W. (2014), Effect of ear acupressure on acute postpartum perineal pain: a randomised controlled study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1153–1164. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12281
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Hong Kong Obstetrics and Gynecological
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.