The availability of HEPA-filtered rooms and the incidence of pneumonia in patients after haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT): results from a prospective, multicentre, eastern European study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
How to Cite
Vokurka, S., Bystrická, E., Svoboda, T., Škoda Gorican, I. K., Sever, M., Mazur, E., Kopinska, A., Pavlicová, V., Mocanu, O., Tanase, A., Ghelase, R., Zítková, M., Labudíková, M., Raida, L., Hrabánková-Navrátilová, D. and Bocková, J. (2013), The availability of HEPA-filtered rooms and the incidence of pneumonia in patients after haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT): results from a prospective, multicentre, eastern European study. Journal of Clinical Nursing. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12286
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Bone Marrow Transplant Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.