Development and preliminary validation of a questionnaire on regular exercise beliefs among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 7-8, pages 1133–1143, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H.-C., Chao, Y.-F. C., Tsai, J.-C., Chung, M.-H., Yu, Y.-H., Hang, L.-W. and Lee, S.-D. (2014), Development and preliminary validation of a questionnaire on regular exercise beliefs among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1133–1143. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12300
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- China Medical University. Grant Number: CMU98-RD-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.