Ferdous Omari is a member of Eta Beta chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.
Perceived learning needs of Syrian patients postcoronary artery bypass graft surgery
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 11-12, pages 1708–1717, June 2014
How to Cite
Omari, F., Al-Zaru, I. and AL-Yousef, R. H. (2014), Perceived learning needs of Syrian patients postcoronary artery bypass graft surgery. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1708–1717. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12319
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!