Sexuality and chronically ill clients
Sexuality is not a priority when disease and treatment side effects are severe: conceptions of patients with malignant blood diseases
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Special issue on Sexual reproduction and health
Volume 22, Issue 23-24, pages 3503–3512, December 2013
How to Cite
Olsson, C., Athlin, E., Sandin-Bojö, A.-K. and Larsson, M. (2013), Sexuality is not a priority when disease and treatment side effects are severe: conceptions of patients with malignant blood diseases. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3503–3512. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12333
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- County Council of Värmland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.