Sexuality and reproductive health
Discussing sexual and relationship health with young people in a children's hospital: evaluation of a computer-based resource
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Special issue on Sexual reproduction and health
Volume 22, Issue 23-24, pages 3447–3455, December 2013
How to Cite
Bray, L., Sanders, C. and McKenna, J. (2013), Discussing sexual and relationship health with young people in a children's hospital: evaluation of a computer-based resource. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3447–3455. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12350
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- NoW Innovation Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.