Knowledge and use of pressure ulcer preventive measures in nursing homes: a comparison of Dutch and German nursing staff
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 13-14, pages 1948–1958, July 2014
How to Cite
Meesterberends, E., Wilborn, D., Lohrmann, C., Schols, J. M. and Halfens, R. J. (2014), Knowledge and use of pressure ulcer preventive measures in nursing homes: a comparison of Dutch and German nursing staff. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1948–1958. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12352
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.