Validity of the Morse Fall Scale implemented in an electronic medical record system
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 17-18, pages 2434–2441, September 2014
How to Cite
Baek, S., Piao, J., Jin, Y. and Lee, S.-M. (2014), Validity of the Morse Fall Scale implemented in an electronic medical record system. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2434–2441. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12359
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0027077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.