Sexuality and reproductive health
Tertiary paediatric hospital health professionals’ attitudes to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender parents seeking health care for their children
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Special issue on Sexual reproduction and health
Volume 22, Issue 23-24, pages 3396–3405, December 2013
How to Cite
Nicol, P., Chapman, R., Watkins, R., Young, J. and Shields, L. (2013), Tertiary paediatric hospital health professionals’ attitudes to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender parents seeking health care for their children. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3396–3405. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12372
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2013
- Nurses Memorial Trust of Western Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.