Maintaining and retaining a healthy workforce
Relational regulation theory and the role of social support and organisational fairness for nurses in a general acute context
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 21-22, pages 3160–3169, November 2013
How to Cite
Rodwell, J. and Munro, L. (2013), Relational regulation theory and the role of social support and organisational fairness for nurses in a general acute context. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3160–3169. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12385
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.