Spiritual and emotional support
Effect of spiritual intelligence, emotional intelligence, psychological ownership and burnout on caring behaviour of nurses: a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 21-22, pages 3192–3202, November 2013
How to Cite
Kaur, D., Sambasivan, M. and Kumar, N. (2013), Effect of spiritual intelligence, emotional intelligence, psychological ownership and burnout on caring behaviour of nurses: a cross-sectional study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3192–3202. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12386
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!