This study was not commissioned and was externally peer-reviewed.
The effects of Femore™ cream on sexual dysfunction in Turkish women
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 9-10, pages 1395–1402, May 2014
How to Cite
Sen, S., Guneri, S. E., Sevil, U. and Cengel, S. (2014), The effects of Femore™ cream on sexual dysfunction in Turkish women. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1395–1402. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12389
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Kent Medical International Trade Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.