Her research programme focuses on how nursing-home patients' spirituality might contribute to well-being and quality of life.
Meaning-in-life in nursing-home patients: a valuable approach for enhancing psychological and physical well-being?
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 13-14, pages 1830–1844, July 2014
How to Cite
Haugan, G. (2014), Meaning-in-life in nursing-home patients: a valuable approach for enhancing psychological and physical well-being?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1830–1844. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12402
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.