Evaluating a novel approach to enhancing dysphagia management: workplace-based, blended e-learning
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 9-10, pages 1354–1364, May 2014
How to Cite
Ilott, I., Bennett, B., Gerrish, K., Pownall, S., Jones, A. and Garth, A. (2014), Evaluating a novel approach to enhancing dysphagia management: workplace-based, blended e-learning. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1354–1364. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12409
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- National Institute for Health Research
- Sheffield Hospitals Charity. Grant Number: 1059043
- NIHR CLAHRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.