The influence of cold pack on labour pain relief and birth outcomes: a randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 17-18, pages 2473–2480, September 2014
How to Cite
Shirvani, M. A. and Ganji, J. (2014), The influence of cold pack on labour pain relief and birth outcomes: a randomised controlled trial. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2473–2480. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12413
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Research Deputy of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Grant Number: H89-26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.