Life experiences among obstructive sleep apnoea patients receiving continuous positive airway pressure therapy
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 268–278, January 2014
How to Cite
Hu, S.-T., Yu, C.-C., Lee, P.-S. and Tsao, L.-I. (2014), Life experiences among obstructive sleep apnoea patients receiving continuous positive airway pressure therapy. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 268–278. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12414
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Chang Gung Medical Research Program. Grant Number: CMRPG2A0091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.