Effects of a suicide prevention programme for hospitalised patients with mental illness in South Korea
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 13-14, pages 1845–1856, July 2014
How to Cite
Jun, W. H., Lee, E. J. and Park, J. S. (2014), Effects of a suicide prevention programme for hospitalised patients with mental illness in South Korea. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1845–1856. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12417
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Academic Research Fund of Hoseo University. Grant Number: 2012-0334
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.