A roller coaster of emotions and sense – coping with the perceived psychosocial consequences of a false-positive screening mammography
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 13-14, pages 2053–2062, July 2014
How to Cite
Bolejko, A., Zackrisson, S., Hagell, P. and Wann-Hansson, C. (2014), A roller coaster of emotions and sense – coping with the perceived psychosocial consequences of a false-positive screening mammography. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2053–2062. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12426
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Diagnostic Centre of Imaging and Functional Medicine
- Skåne University Hospital Malmö
- Lund University
- Swedish Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.