Advance directives lessen the decisional burden of surrogate decision-making for the chronically critically ill
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: ICU Special Section
Volume 23, Issue 5-6, pages 756–765, March 2014
How to Cite
Hickman, R. L. and Pinto, M. D. (2014), Advance directives lessen the decisional burden of surrogate decision-making for the chronically critically ill. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 756–765. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12427
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Numbers: L30RR033212, L30MH091738, 2KL2TR000440, R01NR008941
- National Center for Advancing Translational Science (NCATS)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!