Sexuality and reproductive health
Woman's contraceptive needs and preferences in the postpartum period: an Italian study
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Special issue on Sexual reproduction and health
Volume 22, Issue 23-24, pages 3406–3417, December 2013
How to Cite
Di Giacomo, P., Sbarlati, A., Bagnasco, A. and Sasso, L. (2013), Woman's contraceptive needs and preferences in the postpartum period: an Italian study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3406–3417. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12432
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!