Research in Brief
Comparison of laboratory values obtained via central venous catheters and venipuncture for better clinical decisions regarding sampling procedures of intensive care unit patients
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 5-6, pages 866–868, March 2015
How to Cite
Jun, W. H., Gwak, Y. S., Han, H. J. and Lee, G. (2015), Comparison of laboratory values obtained via central venous catheters and venipuncture for better clinical decisions regarding sampling procedures of intensive care unit patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 866–868. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12436
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.