The efficacy of a self-management programme for people with diabetes, after a special training programme for healthcare workers in Taiwan: a quasi-experimental design
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 17-18, pages 2515–2524, September 2014
How to Cite
Wu, S.-F. V., Liang, S.-Y., Lee, M.-C., Yu, N.-C. and Kao, M.-J. (2014), The efficacy of a self-management programme for people with diabetes, after a special training programme for healthcare workers in Taiwan: a quasi-experimental design. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2515–2524. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12440
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC99-2511-S-227-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.