Self-rated health mediates the association between functional status and health-related quality of life in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 13-14, pages 1970–1977, July 2014
How to Cite
Ghorbani Saeedian, R., Nagyova, I., Klein, D., Skorvanek, M., Rosenberger, J., Gdovinova, Z., Groothoff, J. W. and van Dijk, J. P. (2014), Self-rated health mediates the association between functional status and health-related quality of life in Parkinson's disease. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1970–1977. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12442
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-0220-10 (80%)
- Agency of the Slovak Ministry of the Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic for the Structural Funds of the EU. Grant Number: ITMS: 26220120058 (20%)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.