This study was conducted in the Goiânia Network for Research on Mastology.
Incidence and risk factors for winged scapula after surgical treatment for breast cancer
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 17-18, pages 2525–2532, September 2014
How to Cite
Mastrella, A. d. S., Freitas-Junior, R., Paulinelli, R. R. and Soares, L. R. (2014), Incidence and risk factors for winged scapula after surgical treatment for breast cancer. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2525–2532. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12443
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Goiás – FAPEG – Edital
- AVON Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.