Sexuality and Chronically Ill Clients
‘SI-SRH’ – a new model to manage sexual health following a spinal cord injury: our experience
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Special issue on Sexual reproduction and health
Volume 22, Issue 23-24, pages 3541–3548, December 2013
How to Cite
Hartshorn, C., D'Castro, E. and Adams, J. (2013), ‘SI-SRH’ – a new model to manage sexual health following a spinal cord injury: our experience. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3541–3548. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12449
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.