The study was approved by the hospital (VGH-IRB: 97-12-20A) institutional review boards.
Sexuality and Chronically Ill Clients
The illness experience of middle-aged men with oral cancer
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Special issue on Sexual reproduction and health
Volume 22, Issue 23-24, pages 3549–3556, December 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, C.-H., Wang, T.-J., Lin, Y.-P., Lin, H.-R., Hu, W.-Y., Wung, S.-H. and Liang, S.-Y. (2013), The illness experience of middle-aged men with oral cancer. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3549–3556. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12455
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- National Science Council Taiwan. Grant Number: 99-2511-5-227-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.