All the authors are the members of the Applied Nursing Research Group.
Effectiveness of problem-solving technique in caring for family caregivers: a clinical trial study in an urban area of Catalonia (Spain)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 288–295, January 2014
How to Cite
Ferré-Grau, C., Sevilla-Casado, M., Lleixá-Fortuño, M., Aparicio-Casals, M. R., Cid-Buera, D., Rodero-Sanchez, V. and Vives-Relats, C. (2014), Effectiveness of problem-solving technique in caring for family caregivers: a clinical trial study in an urban area of Catalonia (Spain). Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 288–295. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12485
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- National Plan of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.