The first and second authors contributed equally to this work.
The effect of continuous nursing intervention guided by chronotherapeutics on ambulatory blood pressure of older hypertensive patients in the community
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 15-16, pages 2247–2255, August 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, M., Cheng, S.-L., Zhang, Q., Jiang, H., Cong, J.-Y., Zang, X.-Y. and Zhao, Y. (2014), The effect of continuous nursing intervention guided by chronotherapeutics on ambulatory blood pressure of older hypertensive patients in the community. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2247–2255. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12502
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Tianjin Medical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.