An evaluative review of questionnaires recommended for the assessment of quality of life and symptom severity in women with urinary incontinence
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 21-22, pages 2998–3011, November 2014
How to Cite
Hewison, A., McCaughan, D. and Watt, I. (2014), An evaluative review of questionnaires recommended for the assessment of quality of life and symptom severity in women with urinary incontinence. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2998–3011. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12503
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- The University of York, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.