Research in Brief
A risk model to predict probability of maternal intrapartum transfers from a free-standing birth centre: PROTRIP tool
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 7-8, pages 1144–1146, April 2015
How to Cite
Silva, F. M., Oliveira, S. M., Osava, R. H., Auil, F., Bick, D. and Latorre, M. d. R. D. (2015), A risk model to predict probability of maternal intrapartum transfers from a free-standing birth centre: PROTRIP tool. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 1144–1146. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12504
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- National Council of Technological and Scientific Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.